Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket

Friday, December 06, 2013

it's been a slice!

i want to start off by thanking everyone for following along on my crazy journey throughout the life of this blog -- it has meant the world to me that you gave a damn and read along. i loved my time with this space, and it did exactly what i needed it to; gave me a creative voice, one that allowed me to swear, be naughty and share pretty shit with you.

i have moved on to a new chapter in my life, and have decided to focus my attention solely on this venture. i hope you can take a peek at my brand new site, and would love for you to follow me along on my journey there! i promise to continue sharing and hope to hear from you again! thanks so much, you're all simply lovely. xo

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed every last post here Amanda... they've all been so adorably 'you'. How exciting to be moving on to your big-girl panties now ;). I know it's only going to keep getting better! Love it babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your beautiful new venture, you're new site is so lovely and dreamy. I wish you all the best!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you had gotten to! (I even imagined that you might have accidentally missed your don't have a baby thirty by thirty goal!) I will happily follow you over to your other site to see all your pretty things there =) I have actually been reading your stuff since you were on the wedding by color web site. Your writing is always entertaining and so happy. And you inspire me to be much more artistic than my math centered mind first leads me to be. I'm excited to watch your business grow, and a little sad I live so far away and can't utilize it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave me a wee note! kindly leave your name so i know who you are & can send some lovin' back at ya.

Previous Post Home